President Got Right Hand Beauty Queen

Written By Heru Prasetio on Sunday, July 10, 2011 | 10:02 PM

Bolivia Former Beauty Queen Anne Jessica Jordan Burton proceeded to drop a lifestyle model that has been doing. Now the former queen of Bolivia in 2006 it will occupy a new position as "right hand" of President Evo Morales in Santa Cruz.

The new office is actually quite heavy Jordan carried the fight against drug trafficking and leftist guerrilla group, but Jordan admitted, "I am not afraid for the safety of my family that had been feared. I feel that people who work with me feel uncomfortable because I felt it too. And this is my destiny, "said 26-year-old woman this beautiful.

But some politicians sanctions on the ability of the former Queen of Reinado Internacional del Café 2008. In addition much of daily life, telling stories about the world of entertainment and beauty, Jordan also never lost a gubernatorial election. This appointment is feared could lead to unhealthy political rivalry in the government.

0 comments: