Want to Seize Messi Argentina Joint World Cup

Written By Heru Prasetio on Tuesday, July 5, 2011 | 8:35 AM

Barcelona star Lionel Messi said he hoped to be able to win the World Cup with Argentina national team.

Messi deserves the world's best known as a player thanks to appearances with Azulgrana good in the last few seasons. Its contribution at club level was no doubt.

What about the national team level? Not a few people who sneer Messi because of this one. But, he still had hopes to hold the World Cup trophy with Tim Tango.

One of the challenges being faced is how to Messi led Argentina to win Copa America, which took place in the country itself.

"I wish I could win something with Seleccion, and I will con'food," said Messi.

"I do not know why. But, I knew I wanted bhawa World Cup. I'm sure the time will come. "

0 comments: